PRACTICAL INFOS TO GET THERE.
- You have several options to get to the surf camp coming from Faro Airport.
1. On your arrival if you need a lift from the Faro airport, we can pick you up (80€ for one way).
Arrival or departure at Faro airport from 8:00am to 12:00pm and drive you to the surf camp.
2. Instead, if you prefer, you can take a taxi or the bus from Faro airport to the train station/bus terminal (downtown Faro) and then:
Take a train to Lagos.Then we will pick you up in Lagos.
- Take a bus to Lagos. Then we will pick you up in Lagos
Most people arrive on Sundays, but if you arrive in another day, its OK. Maybe we just can’t pick you up at the airport, but on all other days we can pick you up at Lagos train or bus station.
- It's very easy to get from Faro to Lagos on either the bus or the train, and takes about 1 hour and a half. All you would need to do is contact us, to let us know what time your bus or train arrives and we will be there to pick you up.
INFOS TO GET THERE.
- To Lisbon (Capital / International airport).
- To Faro (Algarve Capital/ International Airport).
- National aerial company TAP.
- From Lisbon to Lagos (4 to 8 hours, depending on the train).
- Faro to Lagos (1 to 1h30 hours).
- From Lisbon to Lagos (4 to 5 hours).
- From Faro to Lagos (2hours).
- From Lagos to Raposeira (45 min).
- Lisbon To Lagos (2h30 to 3 hours) by highway and then taking the E.N. 125 direction Sagres (15 min after Lagos) and stopping in Raposeira.