WHAT TO EXPECT FROM OUR SURFCAMP.
- You will be surrounded by a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Those who want to get to know the Portuguese night life, nothing stands in the way, starting with our legendary weekly BBQ and later in the bars of Sagres, where most people do not get home before sunrise. Or you enjoy the peace which is given by the location of our camps.
- Surrounded by breathtaking nature, 2 minutes to the small historic village of Raposeira, where you can find 2 typical Portuguese cafes. Take a walk through the narrow streets with the typical Algarve houses worthwhile. Hiking, horse riding and riding lessons on our horses, dolphin watching, yoga and massage and spa treatments, everything is possible with us. If it is very quiet at night, you can hear the sound of the sea, the crickets chirping, and you'll find yourself every night under a breathtaking starry sky.
- In the colder seasons here in the Algarve, the daytime temperatures are not often below 15c, the evenings we spend at the fireplace. The month November to May are no less attractive than in the summer. Empty beaches and surf spots are some of the advantages.
- The villa is fully equipped, with all the benefits of a cool and friendly atmosphere with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV, Playstation and surf videos. There are 4 comfortable and modern bedrooms, each with private bathroom, for single, double or multi-bed rooms are available. Living room with sofa / TV area, a pool table and fireplace. A terrace with snooker , bar, BBQ and swimming pool
- We will have every day a option to join our evenings program. We will offer a home cooked dinner 4 times a week.